Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Trying To Live In A Greener Way.



I saw this at the Bookstore. but i wasn't interested in it at first,since i was an idiot i thought it would be just boring words in it(i'm a person who prefers some pictures inside the book.) so i did not read the book. Ahaaa.

I WAS WRONG FOR JUDGING A BOOK BY IT'S COVER. * fail * naw actually the cover DID attracted me once but i just judged it in a different way.

So anyways,my classmate Li ann went off for training long jump at 1:30 which was lunch time. after seeing her going off with other friends to training,i went to the library and joined other friends. there was a section full of books about global warming and handbooks showing how you can live in a much more environmental way. and this is when i decided to randomly nab a book and went off to join my friends. while listening to my friend's blabbering about life...i flipped the book open. HOLY HELL. LOADS OF. COLOURED PICTURES INSIDE. HELL. this book made me got very interested in it. i don't know about some of you guys but man if i got the chance to buy the book i am going to buy it without a doubt. too bad i can't borrow the book from the library since this book isn't really that all cheap. oh and,it's not only because the pictures got me interested,i wanna do something special..like,for an example. my classmate li ann tried to be a vegetarian for alternate days. so yeah. but i'm going to do this not
only because it's special but also it's for the sake of mother earth. :)


and so i wanted to go find it just now but i didn't had time. So i'm just gonna reserve this time for this weekend. afterall,my friends are busy and my boyfriend has some events with his family. so this weekend is the perfect time to go find that book! O w O


other than that...i just noticed i am running out of time to do my art project..
i mean,me and my art buddies are suppose to finish phase 1 by May..SHITTTT. i better get on with it. BUT FUUUUUUU ck. i ain't in the mood for it DB i rarely have an artsy fartsy mood these few days..


k i'm just gonna end this here.


Toodles my lovelies. ~ * waves *

No comments:

Post a Comment