Thursday, April 8, 2010

One Two Twee....

lol i'm listening to 3 by Britney Spears.


Now before you think of anything stupid,i'm just gonna tell you.

i am not a fan of Britney and i don't hate her either.


i do not give a shit about how some of you guys think how retarded she can get.
and i also do not give a shit about how some of you guys should think everyone should go support her.

BECAUSE I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HER,AT ALL. >:|

my brother thinks it's lame to like her songs.

well that's his problem then. not that i like ALL her songs. i only like the 3 song though lol. it's quite nice. not that i REALLY like it or anything.






ANYHUUUUU...


MY MONTHLY CAME YESTERDAY. AT THE SAME TIME WITH MY MOM. HOW WUNDAFUL. LOL.

so yeah my mom nagged the shit out of me since her menstruation was driving her NUTS.

i was in pain too but sadly i have to shut up and get nagged.

and tomorrow is the school's annual sports day woo! * throws confetti *

to be honest i am not feeling excited since my period is killing my mood. lol.

oh,and remember what i mentioned in my recent previous post? (why do i keep mentioning about my previous posts...)

I GOT THE BOOK YAY! so yeah. i guess i'm gonna rot this weekend since i have done what i wanted to do already :|

wait no nevermind i'm just gonna see what i can do to " green " myself hahaaaa.

* lame *


yadda yadda...

i'm just gonna go off now. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment