Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Look who came in the mail today...





" Oh My God "


that is what i said when i saw a green package at the door stuffed into the door gate.
i couldn't be any more happier that it actually arrived THAT soon <3

i ordered this from the World Wildlife Fund Website.

my boyfriend said the package wouldn't arrive too soon..he said it'll take months for it to arrive. which is quite true since some packages take quite some time to arrive. especially with the custom checkings and all.

BUT EEEE I NEVER KNEW IT WOULD COME SOOOOO SOON <3

i was expecting it to come around June Like that...

also,i never expected it to be this big. the plush that is. o:

nah i don't just get these. i got some photos of cockatoos and two letters.

the letters are quite crunched up though...


the person i should really thank with lots of love is my mother <3


She gave me the credit card and my boyfriend helped me to purchase it.

i needed my boyfriend to help me cuz i never really tried(or know)how to buy stuff online with a credit card BD" it seems more reliable for my boyfriend to do it since he bought stuff from the internet before lolol.


i shall go play with my toy now~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment