Monday, April 12, 2010

so...TIIIIIIRED.

dear LORD.

i thought i wouldn't be THIS tired. lol.

well,sports day and all those events are over..and i'm going for the Video games live show this Saturday.

Whoopee! : D i wish time can fly quicker somehow.

well not too quick e___e"

there's a Mid Year Exam coming up next month and i'm not ready for it yet...

x___x

anyways...besides school.


i really do wish i could get a nice G10 Canon Camera for my birthday.

seeing my friend's b'days are coming up so soon and ever so quickly..yeah.

it seems they're always going for Theme parks..movies..mhh-hhm.

but what i had in mind for my birthday this year is to get a G10 Canon Camera,go to KL Bird Park with my boyfriend and snap some awesome pictures of birds.


i mean..last last year..or was it last year..i forgot lol. i went to Sunway Lagoon (that's a water theme park by the way.) With my boyfriend <3 yes it was a really good day for me but i've decided to go somewhere different this time..especially since my friends recently went to Sunway Lagoon for a friend's birthday.

Hmm :/

well enough talking about Birthdays. i got things to really concentrate for good right now.


1. Mid year exam. and 2. i gotta really rush with my school art project real quick.

because i am seriously running out of time even though i want time to go off faster BD""

Blergh.

oh,i know this isn't much of an important thing but i just wanna mention it for fun..I GOT ALLOWANCE FROM MY BOYFRIEND LOL.

why am i getting allowance from him?
that's cuz,every time he goes out with me,He'll tend to overspend money on me. such as food,movie tickets and all. Yeah you know.
also another reason why is that he got a car recently.
and he needs to pay for his car interest. lol e w e so he gotta budget really a lot.

but hey! good for him he got an awesome car! o w o

i really want to go sleep soon...* drool *


k gunna go niao BAI.



ps. My fatcat has wurms slipping out of it's anus. EW MUCH. D: don't worry i'm going to take her to the vet as soon as possible. i'm just too awfully busy these few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment