Monday, April 5, 2010

Obsessed with Birds

NGGGGHHHHHHHH I WANNA GO TO KL BIRD PARK VERY BADLY RIGHT NAAAAAOOOO AFTER SEEING THE ATTRACTIONS OF HOLDING A FREAKING MACAWS,BIRDS,OWLS AND COCKATOOS O w O



Birds are awesome >w<


i shall go there for my birthday this year o w o !


oh and,there was this stray cat my mom found it outside our house. so we fed him some cat fud. lolol. naw it was starving. my fatcat saw me feeding the cat and my fatcat was like " :c what about meeee. "


sillyfatcat.


*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh* I WISH MY PACKAGE CAN COME SOOOOOOOON ASKJDSDKLJFHSDKJFHDKFH



i REALLY really REALLY really want it to come as soon as possible!


GOD. THE DAY WHEN IT ARRIVES I AM GOING TO BE ALL AL HAM DU LI LAH! (it's a blessing thing in the muslim religion if i'm correct about it. correct me if i'm wrong alright.)










jgdfklgjdlfkgjldfkg. that shall be all.



Nga haaa. UNICORN MEAT. * snort *

No comments:

Post a Comment