Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Kitten That Was Stuck In A Car.

No Kidding man! when my boyfriend and i reached my house from outside,we heard this loud meowing from a black car.

How did i know it was a kitten? well the meowing sounded different of course.

me and my boyfriend tried to find the kitten in the car.

But we didn't managed to since the kitten was stuck in the engine. Poor Kitty! D:

after minutes of trying a way to get the kitten out,i took out some tissues and my bf took his pen from his pouch and wrote on the tissue paper

" There Is A Kitten Stuck In Your Car. Please Do not start the engine until the kitten is removed "

this isn't what he exactly wrote it since i forgot what it was already. but it was something like that.

so my bf was hanging out at my house for an hour. later i accompanied him to the carpark. and guess what,the kitten is STILL inside that car. Oh dear it makes me worry so bad. i hope that person who is going to drive the car would notice our little message there :(

Besides that...i got injected today for the H1N1 prevention vaccine. i was a little nervous e w e the doctor laughed at me. lol. honestly i don't really want to get injected. i don't know why i just know that i don't really want to get injected. but i just had to anyways since i have no choice and my mother wants the best for me so i'll just go through with it anyways lol.

it wasn't as painful as the cervix cancer vaccine i got.

it was quick and it didn't felt painful at all.except i didn't relax at all and end up having loads of blood bleeding out of my arm. but don't worry,it stopped anyways lol

other than that is...uh. nothing.

Nothing eventful happened today.

all i know is that i'm just tired that's all. Bleh.


time for me to go play some games to kill my time lawl~

No comments:

Post a Comment