Friday, April 9, 2010

Sports Day!



First of all,i'd like to say. THIS GAME IS AWESOMELY RETARDED LOL. <3


i found this game from Adultswim.com. Wanna try it out? click here

lololwhat. I WAS BORED K.


Anywaaaays...what i was suppose to say is that today is the school's annual sports day.

so yeah. >__> i come because i was involved with marching.

yadda yadda later on watch people run around and stuff. eh,sports day isn't much of a day for me lol.

nawww. my team,Yellow house is last. and Red house is like at the top.


oh well,i don't take this winning all too seriously lol. cuz i don't even actually care - . -"

and so here i am! at home. playing that awesomely retarded game i just mentioned above.

ahaaa i don't have much to mentioned.


Except my boyfriend is gonna pick me up later and go out for fun lol.

i wish the days can just go by more quickly..seriously.


UND!

No comments:

Post a Comment