Friday, April 23, 2010

Thank God it's Friday!

lol as i mentioned in my recent previous post...

i ate KFC and got sick |:


BUTTT. after visiting the toilet and had some trash to clear out,(no i didn't vomit and yes i poop'd)

i felt like as if i was alive again! 8D


MAN I AM SO NOT GOING TO EAT KFC FOR A VERY VERY LONG TIME. MAYBE NEVER.

i'll probably just eat the coleslaw or the mash potatoes BUT MAYBE NO LOL.


other than that...i just found out that National geographic just opened their own shop in a mall in Malaysia.


NO WAI MAN. SO AWSUM. FIRST EVERY NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC SHOP IN MALAYSIA.

okay soooo maybe i knew this yesterday but i was too lazy to type it AND they opened like..since 9th April if i'm not mistaken. I DUNNO I DON'T GO OUT MUCH THESE FEW DAYS. I'M GOING OUT TOMORROW THO YAY.


I WANNA GO VISIT THAT SHOPPPPP

as some of you Sri Garderners know(to those who is studying in sri garden will know what this is..)

Today is the MUN conference..thingy. thing. I DUNNO I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S MUN ABOUT ANYWAYS. i just know delegates and people that are involved in it wear smart looking office clothes.

quite some friends from my class joined MUN. including Li ann. HAHAAA. LI ANN IN MUN.

* snort *

:| ignore what i just said.

i'm bored = __ = and inside the computer lab in School now..


I THINK TIS IS THE FIRST EVAH TIME I TYPE IN MAH BLOG IN SKUL. YAY.

ba ba booeey.


K GUNNA GO NIAO BAI.

No comments:

Post a Comment