Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day! :)



this picture credits goes to who ever designed it for google.



I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING OF THAT. SO DON'T SUE ME PLEASE. i just think it's really pretty * w * i was like, Woah,when i saw that. seriously who ever is the person who designed it is amazing! :)


yeeeep. today's earth day! if you have no idea what is that go find it what it's about on Wikipedia.


omg..i just ate KFC.


eversince i got a really bad headache from eating KFC last few months ago..

i never really fancy eating KFC.

today,once again i finally eat some KFC again...and i'm beginning to feel sick.


GOD TELL ME WHY WAS I SO STUPID TO EAT KFC.



seriously i don't know why the chickens make me feel so....sick.


bleurgh. i feel like vomiting now.



and i think i'm not going to eat KFC for a very very Loooong long time.



x____x


other than that my boyfriend is coming over to watch " hangover " with me.
i have no idea what is that so yeah.

0:


k i'm just gonna lie down on my bed and try to feel...better. LOL.



uuuggggh.

No comments:

Post a Comment