Saturday, September 4, 2010

IT'S SEPTEMBUR ALREAAAADY???

MAN TIME FLIES LIKE A SHOOTIN' ARROW. (as i mentioned it many times before) lol.


Anyways! i am here to write about Updates so i'll keep this short and simple.


-i just visited my family for a family gathering. Best gathering ever :D

-TOMORROW I AM GOING TO SINGAPORE. YAAAAAY.

-i am going there for 4 nights.

-having a 1 week holiday at the moment. Yippee.

it's 11:17 p.m now and i'm only packing my stuff. HA.




K THAT'S ALL FOR NOW. WOOO.







man i am actually neglecting Tumblr Account. OH WELL.











you my lovely boyfriend,is one of a kind :) i love you ya silly boyfriend. you're still gonna get some slappings for showing me that horrifying milipedes. HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW I AM AFRAID OF THEM DX LOL. i still love you though my lovely bean x) Smiks!

No comments:

Post a Comment