Thursday, September 23, 2010

i should be really watching my eating habits..

Man i have been eating a hell lot of ice cream lately.

it's surprising because i never really fancied ice cream that much before.

But the only ice cream i would prefer is Häagen-Dazs ice cream :p

also,i wish everyone a Belated Moon Cake Festival that was held yesterday :)

Okay moving on..


UPDATES!

-i had a great day yesterday to celebrate the Moon Cake Festival with my family last night :)

-Tomorrow is Dooms Day. As in,The First Day of my SPM Trial Test. and guess what subject is for tomorrow's test...History. fff- ! Actually,i don't hate history. but i'm not really interested in Learning the Malaysian History >__> but that doesn't give me an excuse to not study lol.

-i'm going to have my Aikido Class Later. Woot we're gonna get our uniforms today! :D can't wait to wear em! x)

-FFFF LEGEND OF THE GUARDIANS:THE OWLS OF GA'HOOLE MOVIE IS COMING OUT TOMORROWWWW HO'MAI GOD I WANNA WATCH WATCH WAAAATCH ITTTTT!!



Okay let's end this post with this awesome song i have been listening to for quite some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment