Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The things swirling in my mind...

is giving me a headache...

Studies,Entertainment,lifestyle..


Man..i thought i got some free time to take pictures of my daily life for Tumblr.




TURNS OUT. I DIDN'T HAVE TIME AT ALL.

why? because...

-Spm Trial is a big test(and it's just around the corner of this week) for me which i can't afford to ignore my studies.

-the studying is giving me a headache so i end up lazing off on my bed to rest and didn't bother to take any photos at all.

-and when i'm actually free,i got nothing nice to take a picture.


Damn.

honestly i am terribly afraid of failing this test..although i still have another chance to do better in the next final test...well yeah..teachers in school make it sound so....scary.

i know they're worried but damn they make it sound like it's a life and death decision thing of either you want to fail or pass the exam.

Oh how can i forget,i wanted to mention about something special on my blog for someone special today but i end up ranting about my life LOL.

HAAAAAAPPY HAPPY HAPPY DAPPY WAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG annoying BROOOOOTHER!! AAAAAAALEX!!

Sorry if this seemed simple and plain for me to just wish you Lex. honestly i planned to draw something for you but i didn't have time.


oh yeah and one more thing. stop calling me baby sister. it's annoying. LIEK SRSLY.

and yes you are annoying. :p Haha.


K I'M DONE FOR NOW. beep.

No comments:

Post a Comment