Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dooms Day is coming..

Well,SPM Trial is just around the corner so yeah. FFFFF. it's coming this Friday. :/


UPDAAAAAAAATES!!!

-Recently Enrolled Into A Dojo Training Class To Learn A Martial Arts Technique,Aikido which is founded by the awesome Morihei Ueshiba :D !!

-Been studying lately. but unfortunately my mind does not seem to remember a lot from what i'm learning. LOL i'm a slow learner mind you! :p

-I WANNA WATCH THAT LEGEND OF THE GUARDIANS:THE OWLS OF GA'HOOLE MOVIE. >8O !

-i sort of wish time would go slower. WOAH FOR THE FIRST TIME I MENTIONED THAT IN MY BLOG. usually i would hope for it to go faster instead :p

So that is all for now! :)

I feel like traveling :/ or at least go out my house. i need to get out more LOL.






iiiii should really go get so study now.

like,right now.

...so stop blogging now.

now..as in not later but now..




D: i can't let go of my computer. Damn.

" When you have flown as far as you can,you're halfway THEREEEEE. "

No comments:

Post a Comment