Friday, September 10, 2010

Back From Singapore~

" how was the trip? "

that's what my friends and family asked me today and yesterday haha.


Well. i could say it was fun. However i didn't bother to take a lot of photos since the place didn't changed much since last year i visited Singapore.

Oh Selamat Hari Raya especially to Muslims around the world and everyone else! :)

yesterday was my Dad's birthday leul.


Also,i bought some clothes..and stuff in Singapore.

and i bought some really cute mini plushes,a pair of socks and a japanese fan From this Shop called Artbox.

you can also purchase their stuff Online. Just click here to check it out. and they ship worldwide! i just ordered something from there haha :p !


Well that's it for now...


Also,i am going to a friend's mini orchid farm (which is awesome. i love that place) for bbq and dinner! YAY i get to see my lovely nieces and nephew again with my boyfriend x3 this is gonna be so funnnnn!

No comments:

Post a Comment