Monday, August 30, 2010

Listening To Music Is A Therapy For Everyone. :)

Okay...i have been not updating a lot ever since my sister fell sick and passed on instead.

Yeah. my sister passed on Yesterday. i even wrote a post which was dedicated to her in case some of you readers may not notice. if you're really that not observant :p ! just scroll down and you'll see the post if you're curious about it.

so i guess you guys would probably know why i have not been updating a lot. but i'm starting to update more again anyways. also,i am beginning to feel better after listening to some musics. i force myself to listen to really happy music. lol :p

i mean,before my sister's incident i had to visit her as much as i could before she goes. i mean,everyone in my family see it coming already anyways. She's going to go soon.

;( i miss her a lot already. my niece even gave me a plastic bag that had a cute baby tiger plush inside it.

my niece told me that her mother wanted to give that present to me for my birthday. it was suppose to be a surprise. i was actually a surprised although my birthday was already over.

i hugged my niece and said " thank you for helping your mother by giving this gift for me :) "

it was really touching.

And to my Sister,Thanks Sis. You're the best Sister that nobody can be as awesome as you are ;)

my family say that i am like a replica of my sister.

we behave the same. we wear the same kind of clothes. we look like the same.

Man! some huge resemblance there huh.

i mean,some people even mistook my sister as my mother HAHA. man that's funny.

Anyways,good times are good times to be with my sister.

Now i will have to still move on with life. until when god decides when to take my life away.

i hope i can do my best to guide the eldest daughter to be a strong person.

i want my niece to be a strong person because she have 2 younger siblings to look after.

and through my experience of losing a father(except it's the other way around for my niece) and a sister,i hope my niece would learn to chin up and smile again like how i did even though i had lost someone very dear to me.

Sometimes,life has to go on.


and at least my sister had lived a good life before she passed on. :)


God bless her Soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment