Thursday, June 24, 2010

ULCERS SUCK.

Have i ever mentioned how much i hate ulcers? no? well yes. I FISHIN' HATE THEM.



I WISH ULCERS NEVER EXISTED.


now i'm practically putting barley green powder and killing the shit out of my ulcer.


IT HUUURTS OMG. as painful as putting salt on ulcer. i think.

i really wish it can go away soon..



well,that's what i get for staying up late so often during the school holidays. i can't even talk properly right now. the ulcer keeps annoying me. GOSH EVEN WHEN I MENTION THE WORD " ULCER " I FELT SHIVERS DOWN MY SPINE GOSSSHHHH. I SWEAR TO NEVER STAY UP SO OFTEN AGAIN.

1 comment:

  1. Yes.Yes they do 8C I had 2 ulcers at the same time,at the same SPOT-GAWD. That barley green powder must be made of watemelon skin...haven't had that in ages and I used salt. I doesn't just hurt,it BURNSSSS. I got me pinching myself really hard lulz.

    Anyway,do drink more water and get plenty of sleep :)

    ReplyDelete