Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day! :)

I just visited my Father's Grave. it's been a while i had visited his Grave. 0:



yes my father is high up in the skies living in harmony and peace :) to some people who don't know about it yet..





Besides father's day...the second semester of school is starting tomorrow. OMG.


i am not really looking forward to it...



CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?? IT IS THE 2ND SEMESTER ALREADYYYYY OMGGGG.


well. Better enjoy it and work hard while i can.

because this will be the last semester and the last few months to enjoy for me in school. before i move on to college.







oh well lulz.




i am looking forward to see my friends. BUT I AM CERTAINLY NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO HOMEWORKS LOL. who would look forward to that anyways lol

No comments:

Post a Comment