Thursday, June 10, 2010

darn curse...

really. i am actually a day late for this month's monthly >:C


hurts like crap much more on the second day than the first day. WTF.


D:



Hmmm..i was in quite of an angry mood this morning since i handed over my cat to the girl who i adopted my cat from and she was LATE.you know what was her excuse? she was waiting for my call then she'll only go out of the house really,i told her we'll meet at 10. i was late too which was my fault but damn she was even more late than i am..WTF SHE WASN'T EVEN DRESSED PROPERLY WHEN WE MET,SHE LOOKED LIKE SHE JUST GOT OUT FROM THE BED WTFFF.. fish sticks! we even promised that we would meet at a mall but instead she demanded me to go her house which i had no idea where the fudge it is LOL


oh well. i'm quite worried for the cat. but my mother assured me that my cat will be fine. :/



i will have to trust that girl somehow.

i hope she would actually look after my cat...seriously if i ever see a single scratch or dirt and what not i will NEUTER THE SHIT OUT OF THAT GIRL. >8C



lolwat.



sorry. Monthly is driving me nuts. @ x @



oh and tomorrow is Terengganu Trip! YAY I CAN'T WAIT TO DIG MY FEET INTO THE SAND AGAIN YAAAAAAY


dsjfdsjfsldkfjlsdkfj

yesterday i visited my older sister. Damn she lost alot of weight. i'm not saying she's fat but i'm so used to see her as a chubby wubby person. NOW SHE LOST SO MUCH WEIGHT. SHE'S ONLY ABOUT MY WEIGHT WTF. Good for her anyways XD


and my sister said i got fatter. wtf.


Whoop Dee doo my boyfriend is coming over yayayaaaaaay <3



okay end of post. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment