Monday, June 14, 2010

Headache..

Damn it i knew i shouldn't had stayed up late last night.

i stayed up late because i was browsing a hell load of lion king fan arts. LOL

and i never knew people would actually still draw those awesome lions!


Awesome! but what's not awesome is that..

I heard news from my mom saying my older sister is admitted into the hospital again..


trust me,it ain't just 3 times..more than that most possibly.

Well in case of some of you readers that does not know..

My older sister has a tumor like thing in her brain. not just one but a few of it.

well i can't really say it's a tumor.

just..something like that..eh i'm not entirely sure what's going on.

okay,i'll just assume it's a brain cancer because that's what my family always keep mentioning.

* sigh * i feel kinda worried for my sister now..

it's good she lost some weight at least..that's a good start but damn she keeps going back into the hospital zillions of times..

:/ i hope she's not having anorexia at the same time.

because it seems she dislike eating a lot.

Man she used to eat a lot back then.

alright i'm done for today. i'm going out now so ciaoz. lol.


* taps feet on ground *

No comments:

Post a Comment