Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Holidays please come sooooon i really need you right now very badly LOL

Okay a few things why i am really looking forward to the holidays.


1. I'm going to Terengganu. a wonderful seaside like state of Malaysia (apparently there used to be lots of sea turtles there. but sadly even though they are protected species,idiots still illegally steal their eggs and eat them for breakfast. LOL JK.. more like sell the eggs.)

2. I GET TO SLEEP MOREEE WOOOOOO. i still wake up kinda early though. like..8 a.m or 9 a.m in the mornin'... my cat always wake me up at 6 a.m in the morning. Blargh lol. yes my cat is an alarm clock LOL.

3. WATCH TOY STORY 3 MOOOOVIE(if i ever get the chance to..people would probably be FLOODIN' in the cinemas as soon as the movie is released) apparently the movie is coming out on my boyfriend's birthday LOL.

4. getting my car license? nah i can't really take the driving test till my birthday comes so yeaaaah. * shrugs *



i wish i could skip school tomorrow. but i'll practically be bored to death tomorrow at home anyways.







Durp!

No comments:

Post a Comment