Sunday, June 13, 2010

Back From Terengganu

Man...i really really miss my computer even though i had the laptop with me during the trip LOL



i just got back my cat. Yet again,that lady is late to come meet up with us. my mother wanted to scold the crap out of her but luckily she managed to hold her anger.



Trust me,it will be not a pretty sight to see my mom releasing her true anger.


Nagging is just a common problem.


But releasing the fury inside is the real deal.


i thought my cat would forgot who i am. TURNS OUT. she still remembers me. Yay! : D


my leopard gecko,Jerry is just being a lazy bum. Hahaaa. Love him <3 or her. gosh i don't really exactly know what's his gender since he acts like a sissy. hey,he does you know. he's even afraid of worms when i fed him worms. wtf.


my mom said we'll just assume he's a boy LOL.


Eeeehhhh.


i'm starting to miss Terengganu a bit. BUT I SURE DO MISS MY HOME MUCH MORE <3



....



i still miss the awesome beach at Terengganu though... * sigh *

No comments:

Post a Comment