Monday, October 25, 2010

Why Am I Not Studying?

That's a good saying Yazmeen. it really is. LOL.


because we all right now have the same problem. (well not everyone lol)

It's just only 30 days till SPM..

and most of us are so carefree that we don't actually give a damn to study for SPM.

shit man LOL.

man i knew getting an iphone4 at a time like this is a bad time..it's distracting me from studying.

Noh. i'm a strong girl. i shall fight all my might for not letting my iphone4 to distract me.

i'm getting worried about mathematics as the usual. my mom is looking forward to me about getting good grades for it. afterall,maths IS important.

i suck at math which is the bad part.

COME ON EVEN MY 10 YEAR OLD NIECE IS IN LOVE WITH MATHS. DAMN I FEEL SO ASHAMED.

LOL.

she hates science though. PFFT. WELL IIIII LIKE SCIENCE LOL.

oh well. better drag out those books and study. before it's too late.

time is running out maaan.

Oh! some guys even made a trailer for SPM HAHA LOL. Enjoy Anyways~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment