Sunday, October 3, 2010

This is where i would want to live once i grow old. :)



Photo copyrighted to Joe Vee who took this in Melbourne,Australia.

sorry if i suddenly stole this pic from you >.<" i just really like that photo a lot. you can ask me to remove it if you want ok :p

I had this dream since i was young when i visited a Farm in Australia for the first time.

i hoped that i could live in a Farm life until i die.

i got over that feeling as time flew by.

but when i looked at Country Like Photos,man i feel like going to that sort of place again :)


Well maybe perhaps once i have retired,i would probably spend my money to live in
countries like Australia,England,America,Canada..I don't know. i will have to see how well i can do with my Career.

:) whatever the case is,as long as i live a good satisfying life,that part will always fulfill my dreams x)

No comments:

Post a Comment