Friday, October 8, 2010

THE DREADED FLU STRIKES ME

Yeah i'm having a slight flu at the moment.

So i felt like a rotten potato when i woke up Dx

what a way to celebrate the end of SPM trial test.


SERIOUSLY.

i had art exam yesterday and DAMN. i got flu D8<

haha me and my boyfriend got slight flu at the moment.

NO WE DIDN'T INFECT EACH OTHER WITH FLU.

we haven't met since he came back from Miri on Monday ; w ;


O right,had Aikido class yesterday. felt sick and yet nervous because i was afraid i couldn't do well thanks to the stupid flu.


TURNS OUT MY FLU FELT BETTER AFTER THAT. WHOOPEEE

aaaaaand tonight i am going to watch movie with my family. we're watching The legend of the guardians:Owls of Ga'hoole.


I MUST WATCH IT MORE THAN ONCE LOL. IT'S A GREAT MOVIE! x)

highly recommended to all! :)


[ HUGE EDIT PLZ ]


Okay. Turns out my brother in law called my mom saying that the plan was canceled because my niece have school tomorrow. WTF. oh well :/

atleast i get to spend more time with my boyfriend tonight x)

No comments:

Post a Comment