Sunday, October 17, 2010

Is it Finally Over yet?

Because i can't wait to get over with this flu!!!


i have been pretty ill for the last few days. especially yesterday,i had a misunderstanding that lead to argument with my mother :S

and because of that,i got fever again.

But Alas! Panadol had saved me! Oh for once i rely on Medicine. maybe that's why i can't get well that soon i dunno.

I feel a lot more better today though! Despite the coughing out the Phlegm. But the coughing wasn't as bad as yesterday ahaa.

I had a great time with my boyfriend last night x)

and Aikido Class was Canceled yesterday because Sensei went off to Sabah.

Other than that. i didn't get to eat the awesome Japanese Beef Curry my mom cooked yesterday :c since i had fever and my mom suggested me to not eat something heaty.


BUT I JUST ATE SOME JUST NOW WOOOOO! x)


tastes awesomeeeeee. Now i'm bloated.


okay i'm just gonna lay around for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment