Thursday, October 14, 2010

No More Fooling Around Kid...

....Before it's too late to back it all up.


TRIAL IS OVER. SPM IS JUST COMING IN 41 DAYS. god damn it. LOL

I have been ill for the pass few days. it was terrible. my voice was hoarse today and yesterday. except today isn't that serious. now i can speak better now. but i still sound weird at some point.


Been addicted to the Guardians Of Ga'hoole Book Lately. awesome book to read. Recommended to all to read! :)

Aikido Class tonight. Hmm.

nothing really great happen.

I just know my results for Trial sucked BALLZ.



eh.


* sigh *

just another 41 more days..and with that test over,i will be moving on to another stage of life. and that will be adulthood. ....ffff. I DON'T WANT TO BE AN ADULT YET D8<



sgjkdflkgjdlfkgjdfg.


eh. No matter how old i get,even when i am a ol' Grannie,i'm still going to be a child at heart :)






BAHAAA. i will embarrass my kids and grandchildrens HAHA!


:p

No comments:

Post a Comment