Thursday, July 22, 2010

What a day it has been...

Man...i was so pissed this morning.


Anyways! that problem is over now..so it's not a big deal anymore. i do not want to bring up the situation again.

What i was suppose to say is that for the whole day,i felt so guhhh...

i was feeling like that because i cried this morning..OH SHUTTUP LOL.

so finally when my aunty massaged my shoulders...she told me that my muscles in the shoulders are so stiff..it shows i had been really stressed lately.


eh heh..i guess you could say that i WAS pretty stressed..

still i don't take problems as serious as before..yeah you can say i was really naive back then. i'm still quite naive now though. damn it. LOL

I usually just calm down(although i will burst in madness when i'm mad)and think about the brightside of life. not that i am ignoring my problem all the time..ah it depends what SORT of problem it would be.

Sooo yeaaah..

WOOOO MALAYSIAN INTERNATIONAL TOY FAIR IS THIS SATURDAY. OH BOYYYY.

can't wait to go there with my boyfriend <3

Also! I AM SO FREAKING EAGER FOR THAT PACKAGE to come!!

Damn i have been checking my letter box for DAYS LOL.

oh well..patience..patience...

okay i'm done for typing for now.


:) cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment