Thursday, July 8, 2010

Paul has once again predicted it correctly! :D



This picture above here is Paul the octopus predicting that Germany will win against England.

and apparently Germany DID win. wow the octopus is a oracle XD hahaaa.


I read the newspapers that there was once Paul picked Germany instead of Spain but instead Spain won.

So for the 2010 fifa world cup..apparently Paul actually picked Spain this time instead of Germany. AND GUESS WHAT SPAIN ACTUALLY WON HAHAAA. i bet Spain put a really delicious oyster with seasoning in their box that made Paul pick them lolol * snickers * nah i'm just saying.


ah i'm sure most of you guys know about this already but i just thought of sharing the info on my blog lolol. and if you don't actually know who the hell Paul is then you're probably a person who don't really read newspapers or watch the tv news.

Also....



I FINALLY FINISHED MY FREAKING ART PORTFOLIOOOO well almost. just need to list the names out in the portfolio. and wtf man my art teacher told me my portfolio looks thin. WUUUT. D:

and now down with Artifact. Oh yeaaah.


i warned my cat not to scratch or play with my things in my room but she end up dragging my camera off the desk by pulling the string attached to the camera. So as a result of that my camera fell on the floor. but the good thing it has protection cover around it. still. my cat shouldn't had done that so i scolded her and smacked her(well not hard. i can't really hit her since she can get scared really easily.)..so she still think nothing happened. So i decided giving her a bath and boooy she sure was grumpy during bath time LOL.


ok end of story i really wanna go nom nom some food in the kitchen. BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment