Sunday, July 18, 2010

Is it me...

...Or Time Seems to be flying really quick when you are having fun? lol and the last few days ago i wished time would fly quicker because i was boooooooooored. Nga ha.

lol it's the weekends and maaaan. it's already Sunday today and tomorrow is a Monday |:


10 MORE DAYS TILL I GROW OLD.

nga ha in case you don't get what i am trying to say..My birthday is coming :| fishcakes!!

WHAT'S COMING UP SOON.

-My school is holding a Food Carnival In the school carpark On the 24th July

-Besides Food Carnival..there just so happen to be a Malaysian International Toy Fair Held at Midvalley Mega Mall convention center on the 24th July Till 25th July.

-...my birthday? eh i mentioned that earlier anyways.

-GONNA GO GET THAT DRIVIN' TEST ONCE MY BIRTHDAY ARRIVES. WOOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment