Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Happy Funeral

This morning when i woke up..

i needed to go pee very badly. must be all that water i drank from last night lol.


Anyways..after relieving myself...

i went to the balcony. where my cat was just sitting there staring at something.

i was wondering what she was staring until i notice she was staring at some mini band playing some really happy jolly music. they were walking behind a car which was driving reaaally slow. i took my binoculars and i noticed it was actually a funeral. Chinese Funeral that is.

So i saw this Mercedes Car..and it was really long like a limo car. it was carrying a coffin inside..

i think that car is modified...lol since the butt of the car looked really big and outrageous.

Anyways yeah..after the car holding the coffin inside is probably the family members and friends of the deceased person inside the coffin.


Eh i wonder who passed away recently.


Perhaps that explains why there's always an ambulance passing by here all the time.

but really..what's with the happy jolly music when someone just passed on wtf lol.

Eh during my step grand dad's funeral..the band was playing a rather happy music too wtff.

Anyways..i notice how my back gum is getting painful and itchy.


I feel like biting something hard.

Maybe my wisdom tooth is coming out? 0:

i dunno lol.


Dum dee doo..

No comments:

Post a Comment