Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy July Month!

I just visited Taylor's Lakeside College


and it is



A-W-E-S-O-M-E


THE PLACE IS SO PRETTY although it is still new since the place was only recently finished built this year..


i MIGHT consider of enrolling into there. this college is like way better than the other one we visited yesterday. LOL.

BUT I STILL NEED TO BROADEN MY VIEW. I NEED TO LOOK FOR MOAR COLLEGES IN ORDER TO FIND THE RIGHT CHOICE.

also someone got left at the college when we were about to leave LOL WTF.

Other than that...


I'M GOING TO GROW OLD AAAAA.

Yeah my birthday is on the 27th July.

No special plans for it :/ just know it's another birthday that i grow older.

but! i do plan to save up some cash and buy something nice for myself on the internet :)

Teehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment