Thursday, February 4, 2010

time flies like a shooting arrow.

it sure does! look at the calendar now,it's already the 4th day of February.

and about that title,it reminded me of a old friend of mine.
he(and yes it's a guy.) said once time flies like a shooting arrow.
i think he said that when we were like..primary 6? lol that's when i was about to leave primary grade and move on to the secondary grade.

Finally now,i'm in Form 5,my final year of school. bleh.

Anyways,The Hokuryo High School Students are coming tomorrow to my school.

i used to be excited. but right now i'm like ...alright. they're coming. that's cool.

ah i think i'll be excited tomorrow. these few days isn't that eventful so yeah.
of course i don't expect to have fun every single day of my life.
though,that would be awesome.
but there's bitter things to go through. everyone has something to go through that yeah?


oh yeah and...my grandmother moved in quite recently..well not with me but in a new house.
since i live in a condominium,i can just practically walk to my grandmother's house lol. she lives in another building along with my brother and uncles. don't ask why my brother is staying there i actually don't know about it.

what else happened today? oh right.

for all the days for it to come. it has to come now.
my monthly that is. =__="

oh lord today is the first day of it too.

blargh. and tomorrow's the big day. not just tomorrow but along with saturday and sunday.

Gah x__x" oh well atleast it's gonna stop after a few days. but man it's been quite a while i actually felt this terrible about my monthly. like seriously. i can actually just ignore the pain sometimes. but this time it really hurted pretty bad. so bad i can sweat sometimes. e__e"

Hmm. enough talking about that lol.

oh,and about my previous post,ignore that lul. personal problums.


alrighto i'm done with the updates for now~

Toodle Loo.

Ps. Oh and Li ann,it's not to the loo. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment