Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Duuuurp

I am bad with naming titles LOL.

well this post is just mainly about update with life ( as the usual anyways. )

so what happened recently hmmm?

1. The Hokuryo High School Students from Japan came last week on Friday and left on Sunday.
2. lol i don't really have any much memories(besides the time when we went to Aquaria that is some aquarium place and when she saw turtles she was happy. i didn't know she actually likes turtles LOL) with this hostee i hosted but man for some odd reason i miss her sometimes.
3.My Hostee made a Facebook account! :D it made my heart leap with joy when i saw her message on Facebook * w * oh Nishimura Ryoko,you actually do keep in touch with me. unlike my other hostees LOL.
4. Chinese New Year Is Cooooooooooooooo-MEANG. Bring On the Ang Paos~!! and oranges. i'm not an orange person though.

and oh my god i can't WAIT for next Thursday to coooomeeeeee :D

LIEK SRSLY. i found the most awesome cat on the internets. and my mom actually(and rarely this happens) allow me to keep a cat,while have a awesome gecko! yaaaaay.

i hope this cat wouldn't be too much of a trouble to me though.
So yeah i called the person who's looking after the cat,so i will have to call her next wednesday and discuss about our meeting on Thursday to see the cat.


eeeeeee i can't wait to see the kitty soon <333

Anyhoo.


imma gonna go off niaoz lul.


see ya later peepz who is readin' mah blogz.

Cheers! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment