Thursday, February 25, 2010

Fatcat is awesomecat.

Heh. Well,i sorta did not have quite a good time just now.


(due to certain problems.)



But,in the end of the day when i come back to home from hours of shopping..while scooping up my cat's poop. my cat usually would disturb me by rubbing herself on me. not that i dislike that. she's just so manja anyways. but at that moment i wasn't feeling happy...so yeah. i'm not in the mood of getting disturbed while scooping poop up. but the cat just sat on the mat and stared at me. and after throwing away the poop,i sat on the floor. the cat went up to me,rolling around on the floor and looked at me while lying upsidedown in an adorable manner.

It's so hard to resist the adorableness <3

Conclusion! my cat cheered me up by being cute infront of me. LOL.
what sort of poop would smell good anyways >__>"


so yeah. this is just a post just to type it out to show how awesome fatcat is.



C:

No comments:

Post a Comment