Monday, February 15, 2010

Gong xi fa cai! :D

Wooo it's the tiger year! Meow. Wait what lol.

I wish to everyone in this world(especially to the chinese people) A Happy Chinese New Year! :D

lol you know,i was quite worried that this year's chinese new year is gonna be boring.
Since...it's just visiting friends and stuff.
On Chinese New Year eve i've visited my stepmom and her siblings.
Oh yeah and i visited my uncle's house too.

Man i used to be actually pretty bored there.

but it was fun. i set out fireworks with my cousins. :D

one of my cousins was drinking beer.
out of curiousity,i smelled the aroma of the alcoholic drink.
Blergh! man that smelled BAD. no offence to you all Beer Lovers in this world,but the Beer just smelled TERRIBLE for me.
that same goes for a whisky. i smelled whisky too and it's as bad as Beer. For me that is.

my cousin told me she likes the beer. blek. e___e"
ahaa later on she got slightly drunk. her face was as red as an apple.

so moving on...i watched my uncle's family pray for the chinese " Money God " to come to give them some fortune. o:

it was rather interesting for i've never seen this before.
and this usually only occurs Chinese New Year Eve,nearly when the time strikes midnight.

yup. this is something rare for me to observe lol.

and the next day i went to visit my stepmom and her siblings again.
Woah,i got loads of Ang Paus LOL. my wallet now is bloated with Cash.

Later on,after having lunch at my stepmom's house,i went over to my grandma's house.
So yadda yadda my uncle and my brother was watching storm warriors. and then my cousins,uncles came too.

After that,i napped. and finally the afternoon sun sets down and outside was not as hot as it was in the afternoon.

so,i went with my cousins to play at the playground. yadda yadda play play went back to grandma house and ate yummy fried rice. mmm. i can still remember the tasty taste of that fried rice.

hmm i think that's about it.
i wonder if i lost weight yet or not. these few days i don't have such a big appetite like before.
LOL. who cares. as long as i'm not obese.

Yaaaaay mom is gonna cook some spaghetti at my grandma's house later. yumyumyum oh boy i can't WAIT to taste some western food again <3

well that shall be all for now. so Buh Bye! :B

oh and have a happy chinese new year everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment