Monday, February 22, 2010

And so i skipped school today.

Lawl Li ann is gonna kill me for this.


but come onnnn. i mean,yesterday i wanted to watch my uncle's family pray for this...chinese sky god at 12a.m (i dunno that's what they call it.) so yeah. firecrackers. again.

burned myself a few times. and got loads of wax on my fingers from the candles.
It was really fun anyways :D

oh yeah,and when i went back home.guess what. LOADS OF FREAKING FIRECRACKERS AND FIREWORKS WAS FLYING HERE AND THERE. so yeah i watched outside in my house's balcony. you chinese people can be so darn rich. burnin' all those noisy firecrackers and shit.

MAN i can't sleep at that moment. i only got to sleep at 3 a.m.

i wanted to wake up for today's school but i was too lazy so yeah.

LAWL.

well,i gotta do some housework then. =__="

Ta ta~

No comments:

Post a Comment