Wednesday, March 17, 2010

yay problemo solved!

if you read my previous post..yeah.

I've finally solved this problem already. and yeah. i feel better already <:

this whole thing has been solved like..since when? last week? i dunno it's been a while i actually forgot about it already


Anyhoo,this week is a holiday week for me.
and some nice iranian lady is tutoring me maths.

YES I SUCK AT MATH BUT I BET MANY OF YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE WOULD SUCK AT IT TOO.
Naww i'm kidding.


i just need this tuition to catch up with maths. Afterall,i did mentioned on my previous post saying i have been too relaxed last year that i ignored maths most of the time.

what i hate about math is that i tend to forget the methods in each chapter.
so yeah i need a really lots of practice to do this otherwise i will DIE for math subject in SPM test BD"

people like my friend,Li ann said math is important.
of course,not just her but many other people think it's important for us to atleast know about our numbers in math.
my mum is really looking forward to see some good passing marks for the next test.

T ^ T i can't wait to get over with this mathematics thing.


oh and uhh..nothing much happened this week. :/
i really want to go back to school...i'm looking forward to see my friends again.


D'oh. i got maths homework here that my tuition teacher gave me. f*ck. SEJARAH OH MY FLUCKIN' GAWD SDLFKSD;LKFDS;LFK I FORGOT ABOUT THAT HOLIDAY HOMEWORK MY HISTORY TEACHER GAVE USSS D:

oh well might as will i tembak it LOLOL.


|:


Yeah so...i'm supposed to bring my cat for a check up to the vet today but..it seems my mom is too busy with work. so yeah lol.

and i bathed my cat yesterday with my mom. LOL. she was like " 8C let me out of hereeee "

gosh my cat is growing fatter and fatter as the week goes by.


okay end. i really want to finish my math homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment