Thursday, March 25, 2010

Where has the world gone to now?

This year,there has been earthquakes. not just in Haiti itself but also Chile.

Later on..Perth,Australia had Hail there.

And now,some really serious raining going on here at my place.
overall these years i have been living in Malaysia,i thought Raining season(where it rains non stop) was the most serious raining that i have ever imagined.
right now,it's raining really madly. So mad,the whole balcony at my house is wet! everything is wet! the chairs,table,floor,plants,Walls...everything is wet!!

seriously,i have never seen it rain so seriously before.
there's even water coming inside my room through the wall > . >"" apparently there's a tiny wall crack in my room. lol. but still,the floor is pretty wet. it's like a huge puddle of water at the end of the room.

:/ i know some of you guys would think " It's just rain <___< " ..but to me,it's pretty serious.

Not that it would kill me but yeah. it's just...yeah. D'oh you get the Point lol.

oh btw...School has started already..since Monday. and this saturday is Earth Hour Day! the day darkness can save the world for once. lol.

Make sure you people everywhere in this world would turn off your all your lights in your house. i don't know why but i really enjoy this moment. i had real fun with last year's earth hour so yeah. I'm looking forward to this one o w o

No idea what in the name of davy jones locker is a Earth Hour? well go check it out here. make sure you check out their website for more information about the whole Earth hour thing ;)

oh my god. i am bloated with Mangoes inside my tummy. Now i feel weight in my tummy. LOL. it's just a fruit and it can actually bloat my tummy. Eating Mcdonalds large set meal is not very bloating for me but daaaaaamn i never knew 10 slices of mangoes can make me feel so bloated. Hmm. perhaps i should learn to start eating more fruits. such a bananas~ mmm. who can resist a tasty banana? it's so tasty~

* licks lips *


Hmm. it seems the rain has slowed down already. i shall checkout the balcony to see how's it going there. lolol.


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment