Saturday, March 27, 2010

It's Earth Hour Day!

Heh. i had school today. it was a replacement class for...Chinese New Year holidays?

i don't know actually lol..and man,there is like only 8 people in my class today LOL.
Including me that is.


Sooo after school i followed my good friend,Li Ann to Midvalley! gosh..it's been a while i've been to Midvalley mall. and the gardens mall too..

oh gosh. Li ann's dad made me eat alot just now. lol! XD


Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now i'm at home. EEEEE EARTH HOUR IS COMING SOOOOON I CAN'T WAIT TO TURN OFF ALL THE LIGHTS IN MY HOUSE AND DANCE AROUND IN THE DARK ^ u ^

sdofksdfkspdfk


Anyhooo. nuthin' much to update now so yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. :/


So imma going to go do my own stuff niao. BUH BYE.


ps. i know i have been repeating this quite alot but anyways..TURN OFF ALL YOUR LIGHTS. NOT JUST LIGHTS ITSELF BUT OTHER THINGS TOO IF POSSIBLE LIKE FANS,AIRCOND,TELEVISION,COMPUTERS AND OTHER ELECTRONICS FOR ATLEAST 1 HOUR AT 8:30 P.M!!!!

Have a good day ya'll. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment