Friday, March 19, 2010

Stayin' up drawing ugly crap.



Heh. and this is the crap i have been working on till 1 a.m in the morning.

sorry for the poor quality. my camera was being a meanie last night AND the light it making it difficult to see the picture.
it's like too bright.

i wanted to upload it on my comp after i sleep but noooooooo i just HAD to upload it right after i draw it lolol. drawing these sort of stuff were fun to draw on graph pads. is it me or graph pads are much more fun to draw on than normal plain papers? lol.

WHY DO I KEEP LOL'ING.

yes it's the warden from Superjail! trying to look serious! 8D * fail * i don't know why but i just had to draw his head there. i wanted to draw a mameshiba but blah i drew the warden instead.

Strangeyoungman says his pose in the drawing is sexy. Nawww i never knew my sweetie was a bisexual. LOL. (i'm kidding)

By the way,that is the first...armor gear like thing i have drawn.
i never had an idea of drawing these sort of stuff because back then i was just a wee little girl who loves fuzzy cute animals and hate bugs except butterflies. i used to be afraid of reptiles but i had always wanted to carry a big snake because i think it was badass back then LOL(there it goes again. another lol.)


HOW GIRLY OF MEEEEEE. well i'm a girl anyways.
now i'm keeping a wonderful pet gecko without fearing it at all :D yay but bugs...nah i still don't really fancy them.

oh and i finally brought my fatcat to the vet. the vet says she's in a healthy condition. but kind of fat. LOL. but she has freaking LICEEEE AAAAAAHHH
well not to worry anymore! the good thing is atleast we found some lice on her fur,and got the medicine to cure it.

i bought a toy from the vet and my lazy fatcat was too lazy to play with me.
it's either she's just too lazy or she was a bit traumatized from the trip to the vet lol. she don't usually meow alot but when she was in the car she was meowing quite alot. Naww. poor kitty. * pats her * she's a good girl. she hardly give me any problems~

btw,Jerry(the gecko) and fatcat is both fat. LOL i feed them too much.

Ngaaaaah there's a hungry void inside me that is asking me for foooooodddd.

DB

Oooookay i'm going off to the fridge to find something to satisfy myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment