Monday, November 8, 2010

Okay so anyways...

I felt the recent post i posted was rather sappy and stupid so i decided to post another much more happier post. I don't really like posting sad stuff on my blog or anywhere else. :)

okay quick update(although i updated yesterday i'm just gonna start of with the same ol stuff but with new stuff added together)

-I SHOULD GET STUDYING.

-SPM is less than two weeks away. FFF D:

-i wonder what's gonna happen this Thursday :/ NO DRAMA PLEASE. forget it i hate to deal with DRAMA.

-i should get a part time job once i get my driver's license after SPM~

-i guess waking up early isn't as bad as i thought..i'm just lazy mind you.

-Aaaand i miss my boyfriend as the usual but he's telling me to revise now so i shall be a good girl and do that. LOL.


also,i usually delete posts about things i'm not happy with. but i'm just gonna leave the previous post here just to make a little reminder to my family.

[ Edit ]

Okay about that " message " to those two people in my family. i have decided to remove it. i believe that what i wrote would just cause more argument. :\

Eh..Like What Sensei said...

Those Who are Always hot headed will cause a lot of conflict in life which leads everyone to more stress and argument with hatred.

but those who are wise,they will tolerate it and be peaceful.

Afterall,Silence is golden.

Life is meant to be simple no matter how corrupted this world can get.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment