Sunday, November 7, 2010

Life has been quite dramatic,hasn't it?

...O yes. it sure was.


just felt like updating on my blog about what's going on with me.

-Spm is just only few weeks away. FFFFF!!!

-I miss my boyfriend as the usual ; __ ;

-certainly not looking forward to waking up tomorrow early for school.

-i should study more than before..fff.


AND THE MOST DRAMATIC ONE OF ALL.


-family problems.

okay so maybe the rest aren't that all dramatic. but i can reassure you that family problems is serious business. >:(

i hate two people in my family which is my brother in law and my 2nd mom. yeah you can say she's something like my step mother. long story.

jeez they have been throwing so much drama that it caused me to feel so much pain seeing my beloved nieces and nephew crying.

i usually don't blap about my family's problem here. but i'll make this as an exception for once.

that's all i can say though,it's quite of a long story.

whatever happens. i hope the children are alright.


Children never deserve to get lectured and watch their loved ones argue infront of them.

:(



Oh well. life has to go on anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment