Friday, May 14, 2010

One Week Down...

and another week to go. = ___ =



nah actually i just have three more days of exams to go! :D Yippeeee!!


i discovered that there is a Lion King Broadway Musical coming to Singapore this Year on September. i may be living on Malaysia,but i live on the west side of Malaysia so i can practically drive to Singapore o:


However,my mother would rather take a flight to there which is also awesome too (:

Aaaanyways. i hope i could go watch the musical i don't usually fancy musicals but i'll make an exception for Lion King. Afterall,i'm addicted to lion king now :B


I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M SUDDENLY ADDICTED SO SHUT UP D:



... ' x ' uhhh.


Kay so aaanyways.

UPDATES

1. finished five days of exam.
2. Have another week of exam to go.
3. just bathed my cat.
4. my brother took me to a raffles college two days ago.(i didn't had exam on that day so yeah.) i went there to check out the college anyways.


AND THAT'S ABOUT ITTT.

THINGS THAT MAY HAPPEN SOON(or will happen) AND THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO IN THE FUTURE.

1. TWO WEEK HOLIDAYS IN JUUUUNE WEEE
2. Finishing my exams.
3. Waiting eagerly for the simba plush my lovely brother,Alex that asked his friend to help me order <3
4. hopefully we could get the tickets to watch Lion King Broadway musical on September(plus i have holidays on september :B)

ooooo kay!


k that's about it.




TOODLE LOO~ (it's been a while i've said that :U)

No comments:

Post a Comment