Tuesday, May 18, 2010

JUST TWO MORE FREAKING DAYS OF EXAAAM

Tomorrow's test paper will be Mathematics!

i am so freaking worried for maths. even if i am going to get screwed for it already,i will have to go through it anyways.


i'm sure many many people out there dislike mathematics. except for some people of course.

otherwise,there would be no such thing as maths.


Aaaanyhooo...


besides exams..

my older brother,alex gave me 2 free tickets to watch Iron Man 2! Awesome! :B

and also,my brother found out the price of the tickets for the lion king broadway..


IT'S FREAKING 100 U.S DOLLARS MAN WTFFFFF.

my mom says we can still watch if we want though. she says prices like that to watch musicals are usually pricey.

so yeah. if i can,why not? lol. it's not like Lion King Broadway would come to Singapore everyday.


it would be 100% better if lion king broadway would come to Malaysia too. ; ^ ;


k. i'm done now. also,i'm waiting for my tuition teacher to come to my house to teach me some mathematics..bleh. i keep telling myself " just one day get through with ittt!! "












end.

No comments:

Post a Comment