Wednesday, January 5, 2011

On My Way.

Tell everybody i'm on my way
New friends and new places to see
With blue skies ahead, yes i'm on my way
And theres no where else i'd rather be.


i'm feeling lost. i used to think i really knew where i wanted to go. But i didn't. but now i do. and i will make it happen.


Here's a much more improved list i am planning to embark on my life.

also,ignore the other posts i wrote about the list of what i wanna do. just,ignore it. lol.


-Get that's driver's license.

-get part time job.

-time to give a change for my wardrobe. i'm starting to grow out of my clothes.(i'll do this when i have time though.)

-get into college.

-get into university.

-get a real job.

-move in with him <3

It's a long way to go,but it's worth a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment