Sunday, January 3, 2010

A new year,a new start.

Happy New Year to everyone in this world :D


woosh~ it's a new year already! wooo! and i am not actually looking forward to this year. well sorta. looking forward to see my friends tomorrow at school lol.

what i am not looking forward is the SPM test this year..well who would look forward to THAT anyways? maybe to those who wanna get over with the test lol.blah.. anyways.. it so happens this is my final year of school. gosh. first i see myself in a primary school and now i'm already going to finish school.

lolol man i used to vomit when i was in primary 1 class.

ahaa...ew. e___e"

oh! by the way. i just came back from Penang. went there with my mom and her friends to celebrate new year day~ and we went to stay at Hard Rock Hotel! the hotel was pretty * w *
i keep buying alot of kit kat chocolate bars there..i have no idea why i suddenly crave for something like that haha.

aaaaand my pretty old phone died .__." sniff. i'm gonna miss that phone.
so,my mom took me to buy a phone today too. i wanted back the old same phone. but my mom kept on insisting me to buy the new kind of phone. what i don't like about new phones is the new function of the phone e__e" i'm just not used to it. but i gotta get used to it somehow.

i got this phone.

except mine has some red lines around it uhuuu.


man i really gotta cut my nails. LOL. lazy much.

hmmm. i think that's about it for today.

Toodle loo~

No comments:

Post a Comment