Thursday, December 3, 2009

that crazy indian man.

oh lord don't tell me my monthly is coming already.

And. i forgot to write about this man i saw yesterday. so much for saying there's nothing much to say on my previous post * slaps forehead * [ big boring blabbering stuff below]

Anyways...about yesterday..i didn't want to stay at home and sit infront of the computer screen as i usually do almost everyday. that would be unhealthy for me..so i had decided to go out of my cave and see the world. the things i did was,i followed my mom to the hair salon shop since she wanted to do some manicure. i had nothing better to do so i decided to do some pedicure. LOL. me? doing pedicure? how impossible. this is my first time getting a pedicure e___e"

And so while my toes are being treated nicely by this nice lady who was painting my toenails,i saw this indian man. he was shirtless,quite skinny and quite old looking.

what freaked me out was he was pointing at me. he was trying to tell me i was wasting my time doing some pedicure LOL. he must be lonely. anyways,he seemed to randomly point at everyone and talked nonsense. even when people are inside their car,that crazy indian man would walk up to the car and point at the person and yell something in Tamil.

okay so things were getting scary but i was safe in that salon anyways. my mom thinks he's drunk.

when my pedicure was finished,i decided to stare at him. for the fun of it.
man,when he knew i kept staring at him he stared at me for a minute. and he jumped and swung his arms around and point at me. yelling something.

yeah i almost shit bricks out 8D

hours and hours passed. that man had finally decided to sit down and talk to himself. just sitting there...talking to himself. until god knows when.


you know,i've never seen him around that area before however he seemed like he had been there for ages lol.

woaaaah long story. just to talk about this crazy man. >__>"

so yeah i guess that's about it. i'm not really looking forward to see that man there again e__e"

No comments:

Post a Comment